Earley St. Peter’s School Association (ESPSA) is offering everyone the chance to take part and buy these unique cards from £5.50 for 12 x A6 cards and envelopes. ESPSA receives a small percentage from every order for our fundraising projects that benefit all children at Earley St. Peter’s.
How does it work?
Your child creates their artwork on A4 or A5 paper, keeping at least 1cm from the edge. Bold and bright designs that fill the page, work best. You can use glitter, collage and paint but avoid metallic pens, pencil or using shiny, reflective paper.
Stick the artwork to the order form with a glue stick (no sticky tape, paper clips or staples please)
Circle the tree on the form that is the correct way up for your picture
Pay for your items online, by cash or cheque (see below).
How do I order?
Download the order form by clicking on this link.
• Type in your child’s name if you would like it to appear on the back of the card (or leave it blank)
• Select the greeting you want or tick ‘Card left blank’
• Select how many card packs you need, including additional card packs and adhesive gift labels
• Write your child’s name, school/nursery name and class in the bottom box
• Return the form & artwork to the school office by Tuesday 31st October
How do I pay?
The easiest way to pay is through the ESPSA website (secure link below)
You can also pay by cash or by cheque, made payable to E.S.P.S.A (please add 40p if you pay by cheque to cover bank charges).
When will I receive the cards?
The cards will be back in school in early December – in time for Christmas posting!
For queries, please contact Nicolette Evans: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill in the order form and send into school. Select the number of cards and if you wish gift tags you would like and pay securely online using the link below. Please note you cannot order gift tags without ordering cards.
Thank you for supporting the ESPSA.