Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Introducing the Team: Year 3 Reps: Charlotte Foster


My name is Charlotte Foster. I have been supporting the school association for 5 years and a member of the committee for 2 years. My eldest Benji is in year 6 and youngest Edie is in year 3.  I support ESPSA as over the years I have enjoyed so many great events with my children that ESPSA organises such as the fireworks, discos and fayres. My children make lots of use of the swimming pool, library, play equipment and sound system that ESPSA have raised funds to provide for them. ESPSA funding contributes to all areas of our children’s learning and development, including buying text books for children this year to use in classes.  I organise the children’s discos with Kathryn Stranks and the craft stalls at the May Fayre and Christmas Fayre and I am rep for year 3.