Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Introducing the Team: Year 2 Reps: Jane Williams and Judith Bowler

My name is Judith Bowler and I have a daughter, Hannah, in year 2 and a son, Michael, in Reception. I have been Treasurer for ESPSA since September 2015. I joined ESPSA because I wanted to become more actively involved in the great work done by the school association in raising additional funds to support the school and enrich the learning experience for all of the children at Earley St. Peters. The events organised by ESPSA, as well as raising money, are fun, social occasions for the children and families at the school and for the wider community – my children love them! Being part of ESPSA has also enabled me to meet and get to know more parents at the school too. I am also the year 2 parents representative with Jane Williams.



Jane Williams