Saturday, 30 November 2013

Introducing the team: Kate Simmons

Hi my name is Kate Simmons and I have a son in year 9 and twin daughters in year 5. I have been involved in the PTA since my daughters were in the nursery and would highly recommend people getting involved. It is a great way to learn about the school and have a say in how fundraising money is spent. It has really enabled me to get involved in the school which I feel in turn has helped my children enhance their time at Earley St Peters. Due to work commitments I am no longer as involved but will still help out at various events and every Christmas and summer Fayre you will find me running the bottle tombola!
Please get involved and help out, even if it is just one event a year as we are a large school and if each parent helped out at just one event a year we could raise so much money that is always invested back into the school to help your child’s school experience.